The benefits of apple cider vinegarHigh quality natural apple cider vinegar is hard to distinguish when you don’t have essential information. We want to change that. Most of the industrial vinegars are made from concentrated fruit juices and there are no mineral salts, no vitamines and no fruit flavours in them. They taste sour – that’s it.
Why is apple cider vinegar so healthy?Apple cider vinegar is effective because of those facts:
- Apple cider vinegar has a high content of Potassium. Potassium is necessary for the water household of muscels and the connective tissue.
- The acid of apple cider vinegar helps us digesting. When you use vinegar regularely, it will work as a soft dehydration therapy.
- Through the acetic acid, apple cider vinegar assists a lot of encymes doing their work.
- A soft dilution of the blood is a positive effect when you use vinegar regularely
- Apple cider vinegar helps bringing down fever.